Index du Forum

Bienvenue sur le forum de la guilde Coelo Lucem de Mylaise, puisse la lumière céleste vous éclairer !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Private Message On Facebook Page

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Tableau éclairé -> Donjons
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wetsev

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 23:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Private Message On Facebook Page Répondre en citant

Private Message On Facebook Page
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

LRMNC Jon what great info! Ive had a business pg for about 3 yrs and just today started looking seriously at founded and other timeline entries, because I wanted to schedule a post, and FB said I had to set the start date before I could do so. Debbie Hemley Wondering if you know if there are limits for number of characters you can use in the milestone story? Jon Loomer Debbie I dont, but I just created a Milestone as a test with over 20,000 characters without problem. Would you mind taking a peek to see if you can see it? /robynbradleywriter Jon Loomer I cant see anything between 1973 and 2007. Setting Up a New Business.. RemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Its like FB doesnt want anyone to think I existed before I started a brand page. Thanks again! Jon Loomer Great, Pam! Glad to help! kara Is there a cap to how many milestones a page can have? Jon Loomer Not that Im aware of, Kara. Private messages can also be used to respond to comments on a Page's post. So, its interesting&I cant see any of my Milestones now from the 1990s (and the year is gone from the Timeline). Pam B Thank you Jon, your info on FB Milestones was extremely valuable. I added a whole bunch of Milestones to my page. I have been able to do this in the past and according to Facebook I should be able to post as far back at Jan 1000. I cant imagine theres a cap for Milestones, just as there would be no cap for any type of content you share. If you're an admin:. RELATED ARTICLES How to Send a Private Message on Facebook How to Use Facebooks Timeline Share Box Writing a Post or Asking a Group Question Top Stories Versus Recent Stories on Facebook How to Add a Description to a Facebook Photo Load more Social MediaFacebookHow to Send a Private Message on Facebook How to Send a Private Message on Facebook Related Book Facebook and Twitter For Seniors For Dummies, 2nd Edition By Marsha Collier Facebook has a feature that enables you to send private messages to your friends. Is there something Im missing in my Administrator settings? Im totally stumped and would appreciate any help you can offer. ;) Jon Loomer Oh, they may very well fix themselves! But it never hurts to do something about it while youre waiting.Heres hoping to a quick solution! RobynBradley Youre right and I just submitted feedback. Get great tech advice delivered to your inbox.Keep your family productive, connected, entertained, and safe.Please enter a valid email. You have options to attach files, photos, videos, and links to your message, as well as a variety of items depending on whether you subscribe to any Facebook applications. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Around The HomeEntertainmentProductivitySmart HomeFamilyParentingToysPetsTravelProduct ReviewsPhonesTabletsLaptopsDesktopsWearablesAudioCamerasHeadphonesPrintersSmart HomeTVsGaming and VideoOne Cool ThingFrugal TechKickstartersVideosTechwalla SEARCH. Youll need to do it manually. Cloe Scianni Thank you! Is it possible to upload a video as milestone? Jon Loomer Not as a milestone, Cloe, but you can still add video as an update in the past. I will go and Use FaceBook as Page. Just wondering if I am missing something obvious here? Thanks Mark Im a FB newbie & heres something that Ive not seen anywhere Ive looked & in order to see a pages timeline you must be logged in to Facebook. Jon Loomer DigitalFor Advanced Facebook MarketersAboutPodcastNewsletterTrainingPower Hitters ClubOne-on-OnePHC EntrepreneursFacebookQuick TutorialsFree WebinarEntrepreneursFacebook Timeline For Pages: Adding MilestonesMarch 2, 2012 By Jon Loomer 48 Comments FacebookTwitterBufferLinkedinOne of the nice things about Facebook Timeline for Pages is that you can tell your companys story. I just converted my page to the new Timeline layout, and I want to add some company milestones. After that, Id say its up to you! Laura Hi Jon!Great article!I still have a question I cant seem to find the answer: when a page will add a milestone, will it appear in the newsfeed of the fans or something? Like as if the page was posting a simple post on its wall? Also, is it a good idea to add more than 1 milestone the same day, or it wont change a thing (strategically speaking).Thanks for your help! Jon Loomer Hi, Laura! By default, your new Milestone will go to the News Feed. Just upload a video as you normally would (through adding a photo in the top dialog box), and then click the clock icon below it to set a particular date. SO NOW I AM NOT ABLE TO CREATE A MILESTONE Jon It seems I cant post a milestone earlier than my own birthdate to the page, even when using facebook as the page. 3In the blank message form, address the message by typing your friends name into the To box.Facebook begins to auto-fill names from your friend list as you type. On your Page there is a drop-down menu next to the Message button (under your Cover Photo). Why add the Milestone at all if you dont want them to see it?Another way to add a new Milestone is by going down your Timeline and clicking on the line itself (a + will appear).Its really very easy!I also encourage you to Highlight big events, particularly if you have a high quality photo, and make it stretch across the two columns.What are some examples of Milestones that youve added or that you have seen others add that you liked? Share them below!FacebookTwitterBufferLinkedinFiled Under: Facebook Marketing Tutorials Tagged With: Facebook Marketing, Facebook Marketing Strategies Featured, Facebook Milestones, Facebook Page, Facebook Timeline, Facebook Timeline for Pages Tutorials, Facebook TutorialsDid you find this blog post helpful? Subscribe so that you never miss another post! Just complete this form& About Jon LoomerJon Loomer is a digital marketing consultant with a unique perspective on social media. .. Are you adding a story about a new job? Relationship? Home? There are dozens of options.But adding a Milestone to Facebook Timeline for Pages is simple. Business Models & Organizational Structure. I manage a bunch of Facebook pages and for some reason, one of my Facebook pages does not have the option to post Milestones and all of the other pages do 5a02188284
website to get likes on facebook pagefacebook video downloader software free for mact l charger pro facebook hack v1.5 gratuitdownload messenger facebook s60v3facebook username and password for freefacebook con chat para bb 8520picframe for facebookdownload facebook iphone 4.3facebook birthday thank you appfacebook account hack 5.7 free download

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 23:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Tableau éclairé -> Donjons Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation